The Bahama Mama Jell-O Shot is like having a island paradise in your mouth. This is an excellent jell-o shot that blends three different types of jell-o along with fruit. This tropical shot is sure to be a hit at your next party.
- 2 cups water
- Three (3 ounce) boxes orange gelatin
- Three (3 ounce) boxes strawberry gelatin
- Three (3 ounce) boxes pineapple gelatin
- One can frozen orange juice concentrate
- One can strawberries (in sugar)
- 4 cups rum
- 2 cups coconut rum
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
Pour the water into a heat safe bowl and add the orange, strawberry, and pineapple gelatin. Mix until completely dissolved.
Blend the orange juice and strawberries together.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature. Add the orange juice, strawberry blend, rum, and coconut rum. Mix well.
Pour mixture into desired cups, molds or pans and place in refrigerator until firm. Usually 4 to 6 hours.
No related posts.